What do families do at the Croft?Why do people come?Day programmeHoliday programmeParents' day programmeWhat to bringWhat do we do?Assessments and therapiesParents' experiences of the CroftFeedback from youThe Croft videoLinksAdvocacyThe Croft video
What to bring
Things to think about when you are packing.
What you need to bring:
- Prescribed medication in its container(s).
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, flannels, personal toiletries.
- Clothes and nappies.
- If you have special dietary requirements, please bring the necessary items.
- Bring books, work or activities to occupy yourself for the times when children are on the day programme.
What NOT to bring:
- Any valuables or large amounts of money.
- Any alcohol or drugs.
- Electronic toys, e.g. Playstations.
- No bedding of any kind, pillows, quilts, special blankets and covers
- To avoid accidents please give the nurses any prescribed medicines from your GP and they will store them in a safe place.
- We provide towels and bedding and you will be expected to make your own beds and change the sheets every week.
- We have a fully equipped kitchen which will be available to prepare your family’s meals. There is also a locked cupboard in the kitchen for parents’ use.
- Mobile phones are allowed but please be considerate with their use.
- We provide basic food supplies but families usually supplement this with their own preferred items. There is a supermarket within walking distance of the unit.